E.F. Brett and Company, Inc. seeks a qualified and motivated Bid Administrator/Office Administrator to manage and coordinate bids and administration for its public works projects.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in contract administration with public works projects construction projects.
- Capable of looking through the instructions to bidders and identifying: Project duration, phases and milestones, Liquidated damages, Insurance requirements, Subcontractor bonding requirements, General Contractor, Pre-qualification requirements, Subcontractor Pre-qualification requirements, DVBE outreach requirements, SBE outreach requirements, LBE outreach requirements
- Capable of creating and updating ongoing in house bid schedule
- Capable of creating, maintaining and updating an in-house subcontractor and vendor outreach list to provide notification of upcoming bids.
- Maintaining a subcontractor outreach list with correct DIR registration numbers and CSLB license numbers
- Maintain contract document files for project managers and project engineers
- Type correspondence for project managers and project engineers
- Maintain and paperwork requirements to process subcontractor and supplier payments including but not limited to: Pre-Lien releases, StopNotices and releases, DIR updates and certified payroll, Insurance requirements, Workers Comp, Liability, Builders risk (if required), Internal required paperwork, Ability to supervise and work well with others, Proven ability to meet in house bid schedules, Strong computer and communication skills, Pass LiveScan requirements.
Please forward resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us for more information